Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Ride the wind...


My prayer:

I am praying and asking for direction God. Wisdom, direction, let us know what to do. Let us know how to fix the things that are broken. Let us know what next steps will be in your will for our lives. I know you so frequently remind me that you turn all things for our good, which is unbelievably wonderful. But, if it is possible, we could really use some direction right now. 

What God Said Tonight:

A winter landscape looks daunting. You are worried if you get going in the wrong direction, you could get lost and die. That is the kind of landscape you are facing in your life right now. 

I know you don't think you know the way but you do. I know you think you don't know where to step next, but you do. 

Follow your instincts. I am driving them right now. Follow your heart, it is full of me. This is not a time to think through the options. It is a time to let your spirit ride the wind in my wake. It is easier than you think. 

Trust that I am with you and I am guiding you, even when you don't feel me. I love you and I will not let you fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment