Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Constant change...


My prayer:

I feel like there are a lot of changes about to happen. Maybe it is just the change in seasons or the upcoming trip. I don't know but it seems like everything is in flux. 

I pray God that your will is done. I pray that every change be under your control. Change what needs to be changed and leave what needs to be left. 

Thank you God for your wisdom and guidance.

What God Said Tonight:

Everything is always changing, you just don't always notice. 

Sometimes the changes are so small, you don't realize it until time has passed. Other times the changes are abrupt and massive in scale. Those are the ones that can be the hardest to deal with. But, know that change is constant and is nothing to be concerned or afraid of. 

My children are under my care and I will work all things for your good. Every change, no matter how it starts out, I will work it for your good. I will bless you in the middle of it. I will see you through it. 

I am yours, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment