Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, March 17, 2018

Keep resting...


My prayer:

This rest has been good God but I am eager to get up and about again. I am kind of tired of laying around and being tired. With your help and healing power, can we get out and do something tomorrow? If it is not time, tell me. But, if it is possible, it would be great. 

I feel pretty disconnected with the world. It has only been a couple of days but still. For whatever reason I feel cut off and alone. Good thing I have you here with me or I would be going nuts.

What God Said Tonight:

Taking time to rest and heal is not a bad thing. It is not a sign of weakness. It is not a sign of laziness. Taking time to rest and heal can be the smartest thing you can do sometimes. 

I timed this so it would have the least impact possible but I do need you to rest. Don't push it. 

I love you and I want only the very best for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment