Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

God's tomorrow....


My prayer:

It was nice to get back into the real world today God. Thank you for health and strength. 

I will need some more help tomorrow. There are challenges awaiting me tomorrow that I know I can't handle on my own. I am grateful that I know I never have to and that you are always with me and you are my ever present help. 

Thank you in advance for what you are going to do God. You are amazing.

What God Said Tonight:

You know the part of the prayer, "give us this day our daily bread?" There is great wisdom in that. 

Let me take care of tomorrow. You keep focused on now. 

I love you daughter and everything is under control and on the right path. Just keep up.

No comments:

Post a Comment