Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, March 16, 2018

Faith perseverance...


My prayer:

I pray God for your continued healing power in me. It is not getting worse which is a bit of a miracle all on its own. But I pray for your complete manifestation of healing. In the name of Jesus who took on my sickness. for me.

What God Said Tonight:

Walking out your faith takes perseverance sometimes. Refuse to believe anything but my promise on your life. 

My promises are true and you will see each and every one completely manifest in your life. During the process. you may forget my promise or the earnestness behind it. That does not stop your miracle from coming but it makes you more miserable in the wait. 

Believe my word over your life and make your life easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment