Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, March 5, 2018

A bump in the road...


My prayer:

Today was pretty rotten God. I try to find the positive in every day but the only positive thing about today is it is over. Everything was so hard today! Things that normally are no problem, even little things, went wrong and took 10 times the effort and 10 times the time to get done. Uggghhhh!

I pray and ask for rest and restoration, knowing that every day is a new day with you and that my hope is in you.

What God Said Tonight:

Take a deep breath. Things are not as bad as they seem. Today was a bump in the road, not a permanent destination. 

Sometimes the battle gets a bit rough and the flotsam spills over into the physical world. But remember, the battle is not yours. Rest and trust in me to defeat our enemy. Hold on a bit more. 

I need you to to remember one thing. As hard as everything was today, in the end, you got it done. in the end, it is taken care of. In the end, we win. In the midst of the struggle, remember we always win in the end. 

I love you. Hang tough daughter.


No comments:

Post a Comment