Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, January 18, 2018

You belong...


My prayer:

I have done a whole lot of complaining to you lately God and not enough worshiping and praising you. I bet if I turn that ratio around and spend more time worshiping and less complaining I will be a lot better off. 

Thank you for all of your help today. Thank you for repeated reminders that you are taking care of everything. You are the BEST Father! You are an amazing healer, teacher, brother, and Lord too but tonight, I am most aware of what a great Father you are. 

You are always there for me, even when I don't deserve it. You always take care of me. You always defend me. You make sure I have everything I need, just when I need it. And, most of all, you love me like crazy and will never stop, no matter what. 

I am so grateful for you Father!

What God Said Tonight:

I have got you carved in the palm of my hand and I am never letting go. 

You belong with me. You belong in my Kingdom. You belong in my heart. You belong. 

You are my family and my love. We will see eternity together. I love you now and forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment