Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Resting vs. hiding...


My prayer:

I don't have any words tonight God but I have ears. What is on your mind?

What God Said Tonight:

There is a difference between resting and hiding. Your rest is needed. Your hiding is destructive. 

Find that passion and spark that will keep you moving. Remind yourself of the people you love. Don't let the season overpower you. 

I have rainbows of color to brighten your day and joy that comes up at unexpected times. Keep yourself open and available to receive it all. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment