Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Recharge your spirit...


My prayer:

I am drained tonight God. Gave today my all and now there is not a lot left. 

God I ask for your will to be done in every corner and aspect of my life. I pray that your will is in complete authority. I submit gladly to your will. I don't know everything but I know enough to know that your will is the best for everyone concerned, every time. 

Thank you for being my Lord.

What God Said Tonight:

A sandwich will fill you up physically when you are hungry. I will fill you up when you are spiritually hungry. 

Your spirit is drained tonight and needs to be refilled and recharged. Plug into my Holy Spirit and recharge your batteries. Plug into the source that never diminishes. 

I love you and I am here for you, giving you everything you need when you need it. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment