Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Never ending love...


My prayer:

Today was interesting. I was thinking it was a pretty decent day and then when I thought through everything that happened, a lot of pretty rotten stuff happened all day. I guess it is good that I am not depending on circumstances to effect my experience of the day?

Thank you for joy and peace in the middle of chaos that doesn't make sense but is as real as anything.

I love you.

What God Said Tonight:

I have you carved in the palm of my hand. You, your welfare, your joy, your blessings are infinitely important to me. 

I don't know that I can ever explain to you how much I love you. It is a love that never dies. It is a love that is not dependent on what you do. It is a love that is the source for every good thing in this world. 

Rest in my love for you. Know that it is yours forever no matter what. I decided a long time ago to love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment