Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, January 5, 2018

Gift of grace...


My prayer:

You are fantastic God. Thank you for a wonderful day. I pray your love, your peace, and your salvation surround the world and everyone in it tonight. Make us right, make us whole, make us yours. 

What God Said Tonight:

Your dropping into a time of grace that is unprecedented. 

I am not saying that there is more grace available than ever. I provided you with all of the grace you will ever need when I sent my son. What I am saying is that the world is ready to receive grace like never before. There is such great need for grace. You will begin to see people understanding my grace and letting it transform their lives. 

I have been waiting for this time. It is like when you get someone a very special present. You want to give it to them right away to see their joy in receiving it. But, sometimes the impact and the power of the gift is greater if you wait for the appropriate time. A Christmas gift opened in November does not have the same effect as it does being opened on Christmas day. 

Your Christmas day is here and you will see people all around the world opening the gift of grace over their lives. It will be glorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment