Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Chaos...


My prayer:

Things seem really messy all of a sudden God. Everything at loose ends. I am not sure how I can go from feeling such deep peace to chaos in just a few days. God, I place it all in your hands and pray your will is done with all of it. Guide me and fill me with your peace and grace.

What God Said Tonight:

I know you like for everything to be tied up in tidy little packets. Nothing out of place and nothing lacking. You must realize that is not the world you live in. 

Your world is chaos under tenuous control. Your best bet is walking with me, in my will, under my care. 

When you are thirsty I will give you water. When you are tired I will give you rest. Trust in me to provide all of your needs and let the worry slide off your back like rain on a rain coat. 

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment