Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, December 8, 2017

Wisp of smoke...


My prayer:

I am grateful. I am at peace. I am content. Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

Would you have wanted the past to have been different if it meant forfeiting the future I have planned for you? 

Please understand that every season, every struggle, every blessing and every  joy, is all part of the fabric that builds your life and your future. When you are in the hard season, remember I have a purpose. When you are in the easy season, remember I am God. 

We have so much more time together and so much more to do together. This life that you have lived so far is nothing more than a wisp of smoke in the wind. There is so much more. I love you now and forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment