Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, December 15, 2017

The future just around the corner...


My prayer:

I have questions I don't know how to ask tonight God. I know that is odd coming from me. I am usually so full of questions, I exhaust the people around me with them. But tonight, I feel as though I am missing something. Some truth, some purpose, but I don't know what it is. 

I pray and ask for your wisdom and knowledge if it is good for me to have it. Open my eyes and mind to whatever it is that is just out of reach, if you are ok with me seeing it. 

I love you.

What God Said Tonight:

The thing that glimpse in the corner of your eye, the thing that you know is there but is just out of reach, that thing is the near future that is waiting to burst in. 

I am telling you, this next season is pretty amazing and fabulous and it cannot wait to get to you Trust my timing, You will see when it is time to see and you will know when it is time to know, 

Consider these shadows precursors to our celebration 

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment