Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, December 31, 2017

New new vs. old new...


My prayer:

Sweet Father and Lord. You are so good. Your presence is amazing. Your love is indescribable. Thank you for fulfilling the law so that I can know you like this. As we close out 2017, I pray for a memorable, purpose filled, and joy infused 2018.

What God Said Tonight:

Shiny and new is not always the best way to start over. Sometimes, you can find treasure in your past, in something you already have, just by seeing it in a new light. You take a slightly different view and the thing that you thought was over, done with, no longer relevant, comes to life and becomes powerful and useful again. 

Look at what you have and see it anew. 

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment