Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, December 3, 2017

Come and rest...


My prayer:

I am praying for your continued peace God. I sit here tonight, in peace, in contentment and I pray that it continues. 

Thank you for all you are doing in my life, in my friends and family's lives. You are working everything out and that is amazing and wonderful. But thank you most of all for your peace and love that are not dependent on the circumstances, they simply are. 

I love you.

What God Said Tonight:

Come and rest in my presence and my love. I have made a bed of peace for you to lie in. I will see your energy returned and your fire relit as we prepare for a final battle. 

I love you, I love you, I love you. Come and sit in my love. Let it heal you and make you whole. Let it calm your worried soul. 

I love you, I love you, I love you. I will see you through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment