Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, October 7, 2017

Insecurity...


My prayer:

Insecurity. You know God that this is not normally a problem for me but every once in a while, the right person says the wrong thing and I sit here questioning my self worth. The person probably did not mean anything by it, I know they didn't mean to hurt me in any way. I bet, if I asked, they would not even remember saying it. And yet, here I sit wondering if I am getting it all wrong.

The only opinion that really matters when it comes to me and my life, is yours. Am I on the right path? Am I missing something? Do I need to be doing something different, something more? Please, God, let me know.

What God Said Tonight:

It is not a matter of what you should or shouldn't be doing. 

Tonight was a reflection of your own self condemnation. It is the voice in side of you that has gotten quieter but has not yet been silenced that makes you think you need to perform in order to be good enough. It is the voice that tells you anything less than perfect is not enough. 

You are perfected in Christ. That is really all you need to know. Your path, your journey, your purpose has an eternity to roll out. 

I am with you. There is nothing more you need to know. 

If you want to do more, do it, but not out of a sense of obligation and not because you have to show me or anyone else you are good enough. You are good enough, right now, because I live in you. 

I love you, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment