Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, October 14, 2017

God's direction...


My prayer:

I had a lot of fun today God but I am pretty worn out. Fun can be exhausting! Thank you for the luxury of a day of fun. Thank you for keeping me healthy to enjoy it. 

My request tonight God is for direction and inspiration. Were the things we talked about tonight from you or is just us getting bored and wanting to force things to get moving? I really don't have the energy to chase after anything that is not of you. 

Please give us wisdom and insight into what you want to do next. We will get right in there with you, if you want us to.

What God Said Tonight:

There is very little of what you want to do that is not also in my will. You have my heart and that heart drives your desires for the most part. Once in a while, something comes in that is not of me but those times are pretty obvious. This is not one of those times. 

Move forward in the direction you choose. I will be there with you.  We are living this life together.

No comments:

Post a Comment