Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Go and love...


My prayer:

Why do I let myself get so worked up over things that truly don't matter? It is the little things that seem so important at the time. Even now, thinking about it, I get myself all worked up again. Inefficiency, people who do their job poorly, people who make me late due to their issues...arrrgggg! 

Ok, I think I am done. I absolutely know that getting upset about this stuff does NO good. All it does is make me miserable, and often makes the people around me miserable.

God, I pray and ask for your peace, your wisdom and your help. Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

Not everyone has the same talents and not everyone needs the efficiency that you do. You were made to find value in meeting deadlines and getting things done. Not everyone else was made for that. 

You must remember that all of my kids are unique. You must remember that there is value in every single person, not just those that are most like you. You must remember because I need you to love them all. It is my love on earth that will change people's hearts. My love is best seen through my people. 

When you start to feel that pressure and annoyance, try to remember that I need you to love them anyway. When you feel that pressure, remember that it is about more than that situation. Maybe, when you are in that situation you can take a moment for a quick prayer and ask me how I want to use the situation. My answer will most likely always be the same. Go and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment