Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Broken...


My prayer:

Today was a long one! Very glad to be done and here with you God. 

My prayer tonight is for all of us who had a long, rough day. I ask God that you give us peaceful rest a new hope and inspiration in the morning. Wake us up with your vision, your direction, and your fire. Remind us of our purpose and help us to carry it out.

Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

Life is fragile and beautiful. One good smack in the right spot and your life can fall to pieces like a shattered glass globe. However, even broken glass has beauty and use. 

Sometimes it is the brokenness that brings out the true purpose. A glass globe is beautiful to look at but it has very little use. Break the globe and you have sharp edges to cut with, you have points to make tools. You have many uses. 

It can be the same with people, with your life. An unbroken life is beautiful to behold; however, it is not much use. When troubles come, someone who has not had any brokenness in the past will have no idea how to cope. Someone who has been broken and has survived knows what to do, knows they will make it through, and can help others around them. 

I don't break you but I know how to give the pieces of your life meaning and purpose. I don't break you but I know how to heal you, right in your brokenness. 

I love you, brokenness and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment