Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

The storm...


My prayer:

Awesome Father. So many in danger tonight. So many devastated. I pray for the people in Texas, Montana, Oregon, California, Sierra Leone and all of the other places that have been devastated by natural disaster. I pray for Florida and all of the places that are under the threat of natural disaster.

God, it is all around us and you are the only protection. You are the only escape. You are the only one who can redeem what is lost. Please God, help your people.

What God Said Tonight:

The earth, the world is responding to the impetus for change that is coming. The world is changing as it needs to do. 

There is an end to the suffering. There is a joy that comes in the midst of the storm and a glory that comes after. I am the great redeemer and I will not leave my people begging. I am your fortress and your strong tower. I will stand over you in the storm and keep you safe, when nothing else will. 

I love you more than life. that's why I gave up my life for your salvation. I am glad to have done it and there is no way I will let go of you now.

No comments:

Post a Comment