Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Hidden treasures...


My prayer:

I have a lot on my mind tonight God but I am really not in the mood to talk about it. You have heard my prayers and it is up to me to patient and wait on you. I am doing my best. 

I love you and I trust you.

What God Said Tonight:

Find the small celebrations. 

You have gotten out of the habit of looking for the silver lining, the blessings in the mess. I promise, I always put some for you there, no matter how tough the circumstances are. I leave them like little hidden treasures to be sought out. Remember to look for them. They are for you and they will help you through even the toughest season. 

I love you. I will bless you all the days of your life. Remember to look for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment