Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Contentment...


My prayer:

I spend so much time trying to figure this life out, but tonight, I am just happy to be here with you. I am at peace. I am rested. I am content. For once, I don't need anything, I am not asking for answers, and I am not complaining. I love you Abba.

What God Said Tonight:

Enjoy this moment. Contentment is not so easy to find in this world. 

Your  peace is lasting because it is not born from circumstance. Your peace is born in me. I never change so your peace does not change. 

Your contentment, however requires a stillness and maturity that is often hard won and difficult to keep. Contentment is meant to be transitory. If it was permanent, you would never grow and you would never change. 

Enjoy this moment of contentment. Hold it dear to you. But let go when it is time. 

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment