Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Love...


My prayer:

Sweet Father. I want to feel your love tonight. I want others to feel your love. Your love is like no other. Your love makes everything ok. There is a sweet fragrance to your love sometimes. God, let me feel your love surround and fill me.

What God Said Tonight:

I am here. In you, around you, with you always. 

My love is yours. I will not withhold my love from you. I could not if I tried. It was yours from the moment you were created. 

Some things just are. You don't question whether the sun is in the sky, even though you don't always feel its heat. You know, that it is there, always. Know the same about my love. Sometimes you feel it and sometimes you don't but it is more constant than the sun and more reliable than anything, ever. 

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment