Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Good God...


My prayer:

I met a truly amazing person tonight God. A great grandfather of 26 great grandchildren who has lived and seen SO MUCH. What a blessing getting to know him. Thank you for bringing us together.

Each day, or at least most days, there is a little gem. At least one great moment. He was my gem today. 

God, I value those gems so much. Sometimes, when things are really rough, it are those gem moments that give me the fuel to make it one more day. Thank you for all of the gems you have put in my life.

What God Said Tonight:

I am the maker of gems. You could call me a jeweler but that does not really describe me. 

Everything good comes from me. I am the source of goodness and truth in this world. I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment