Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, August 14, 2017

Direction...


My prayer:

Today was harder than I expected but here tonight with you, I am at peace. I am yours. I am waiting for your voice.

What God Said Tonight:

Finding direction on your own can be very complicated and sometimes impossible. 

Man has made so many tools to help you find your way, your purpose, your direction, and while they do not usually do harm, they are often so complicated to use, getting the right answer can be pretty difficult. 

It is one of the reasons that I was called "The Way" when I was on earth. I never meant for you to have to determine your purpose and direction in life. I had always planned that we would live life together and that I could be your navigator. 

Put your effort into hearing my direction and following me and I promise I will not let you down. Remember, throughout the day, not just here at night, ask me which way to go and I will guide you. I will lead you to your opportunities, your blessing, your purpose. 

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment