Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Crisis...


My prayer:

I am worn out by life tonight God. So much tragedy with so much inspiring love and support. 

That is one thing about a natural disaster whether it is a flood or an earthquake or whatever, while the disaster is horrible, watching people come together to help each other restores my faith in us humans. 

Wouldn't it be great if we did not have to wait for a crisis and we just lived our lives that way, grateful to be alive and thinking, how can I help someone else. That would be amazing if we could all find a way to live like that! 

God, I pray that the compassion we feel when someone is in tribal be present every day, in crisis and out.

What God Said Tonight:

A crisis today is a memory tomorrow. Do not let the tragedy worry you. It is fleeting and an opportunity for God's grace to come in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment