Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

A perfect ballet...


My prayer:

I am pretty worn out tonight God. Today was a bit rough. But, it definitely could have been worse! 

I ask for rest tonight God and help facing tomorrow with that hope and expectation you have been talking about.

What God Said Tonight:

Everything is coming together for your good. You may not see it yet. You can, if you look carefully. However, even if you can't see it, hear me and trust me that it is happening, now. 

You will see great wonders and stand in awe. I have set it in motion and am standing by you as it comes together. 

I love you and this is beautiful. Try to see it with me. Try to see the perfect blending of circumstances and timing to meet all of your needs. It is like a ballet. A perfect ballet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment