Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Spirit war...


My prayer:

I have a lot of random thoughts running through my mind tonight God. Some are peaceful, content thoughts and some are definitely not. They don't seem to have any real direction but I am not sure I would call it confusion. Just kind of on a mind wander tonight.

Usually, that means I need to be quiet and listen. What you have to say is always a lot more interesting than any random thought running through my head. 

Ears open, mouth shut. :)

What God Said Tonight:

There is a war that has been raging in the spirit world for many years now. It is escalating. It is coming to a head. Soon, the victor will reign. Soon the carnage will be over. 

The fall out of this war is all around you. The casualties are people you know and love. No one likes the carnage of war but there are times when nothing else can rid the world of evil and tyranny. I have to rid the world of this evil once and for all. This war is step one. 

The disquiet in your soul, the feeling that things are not right, the sense that violence is around the corner, those thoughts are not your imagination. Those thoughts are your spirit sensing the battle around you. I tell you this now not because I need you to do anything but to help you to know the root of the issue. I tell you this now because it is close to finish. 

I love you and I am fighting for you every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment