Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Seasons of life...


My prayer:

There is something about youth that makes you think that everything is possible and that your dreams are only a matter of time. Through the years, I have seen you bring so many dreams to pass, which is wonderful. Others have not happened and I think I have lost hope for them to happen. It seems like time is pretty short. 

I also have changed my motivation for dreams and goals. What I want is not so important anymore. I have seen that your plans are better than mine so I surrender to your will. There is peace in that surrender but it also less exciting. It shouldn't be. Especially since I am never sure what you are going to do next. It should be more exciting. 

I don't know God. I guess I am just feeling the years tonight and missing the fire of youth.

What God Said Tonight:

I have seasons for a reason. There is a time for the fire of youth and a time for the peace of maturity. 

The truly great thing is that you get to take all of your experiences with you every day for the rest of eternity. Your youth is a part of you. Your maturity is a part of you. The next season, is a part of you. You will take it all with you into eternity with me. 

You bring all of you to the throne and your praise, your worship reflects the beauty of every blessing and every struggle you have been through. Your worship is a reflection of all of you and it is so beautiful to me. I love all of you. 

Don't diminish any season in your life. Find the beauty in it that I see in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment