Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, July 6, 2017

New earth, new heaven...


My prayer:

Sweet Father. I really do love you. Not just because you loved me first, even though you did and not just because of the wonderful things you do for me, even though you do. I love you because of who you are and what I feel like when you are around. I love your presence. There is nothing better and nothing sweeter than your presence. 

What God Said Tonight:

Today is nothing more than a step in the process of reshaping this world into the original plan. There were wars and rumors of wars today. There were great tragedies and great joy. Today was unremarkable other than it has brought you one step closer to a life lived in a new earth and a new heaven. 

I have such a place picked out for you. We have been building your palace and making your crown. None of it is done yet but it will be ready for you in time. I can't wait to show it to you. You are really going  to love them.  

You are my sweet child and my  love for you will never die and never diminish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment