Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, July 29, 2017

God's view...


My prayer:

There are moments in life that when I am anticipating them, I can't imagine getting through them. Those are almost always the moments that when they occur, I am shocked at how quickly and easily they are resolved. 

It seems to me that as long as I wait on your timing, everything works out exactly as it is meant to. The waiting for your timing can take years and even decades but when it is right, all I have to do is sit back and watch you take care of it. 

I guess there is a decision point in there for me. I have to recognize your timing. But, honestly, the only way I know if I understood your timing correctly is by seeing the outcome. 

I am a novice at this thing called life God. Thank you for your patience, your teaching and your help.

What God Said Tonight:

I have a better view of the landscape than you do. I see the end from the beginning. I see a far bigger picture than you can. That vision allows better understanding of timing and solutions to the daily challenges. 

I don't expect you to have my vision I just ask you to trust that I have it and I will help you with it. 

I love you and I will see you ushered through this life an into eternity in my Kingdom with grace and beauty. I will see you fulfilled and whole. I will see you, now and forever, as wholly and completely mine own.

No comments:

Post a Comment