Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Time enough...


My prayer:

Everything I start to write tonight just sounds like whining so maybe I should stop and listen. I am confident that what you have to say is a lot better than listening to my whining.

What God Said Tonight:

There is time enough for everything. I promise. I am in charge of time and I will make time for every last thing that you are called to. 

When you feel that pressure, rest and remember that I am in charge. I can add time. I can take time away. You have seen me do it so many times. 

Time is not the solid, static thing that you think it is. It is my promise that you will have all the days that I intended for you to do things I have called you too. I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment