Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Love Love Love...


My prayer:

Worshiping at the throne tonight God. Joining the angels in praise and worship of you. Joining my voice and my spirit with those at your feet. Celebrating your presence. Loving your love. You are my everything. You are my everything. YOU are my EVERYTHING!!!

What God Said Tonight:

Love. Love. Love. 

I wrap you in my love. I cover you in my love. I heal you in my love. I raise you up with my love. 

My love is your way forward. It is your purpose. It is the reason for getting out of bed. 

My love will sustain you, now and forever. My love will never leave you. Now and forever my love. Now and for ever.

3 comments:

  1. The HOLY SPIRIT tapped me to tell you to go back 3 months and read HIS messages. Not sure what that is all about, but I am encouraged not to question and just be obedient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. The three months back blows me away. Perfect for me too. Thanks be to God.

    ReplyDelete