Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, June 19, 2017

Life is hard...


My prayer:

What an amazing gift you gave me tonight God! Thank you for that amazing encouragement and confirmation. It was so unexpected. I wasn't even looking for it but you plopped it down right in front of me. You are so good, kind, and generous! You give me what I need even when I don't realize I need it. You are a GOOD GOOD GOD!

What God Said Tonight:

It is not up to you to change the world. I am already working on that. It is up to you to love people through it. 

Somewhere, some people got an idea that having me in your life simplifies life. I am here to say that is unequivocally not true. 

Life is hard for everyone. No one gets a free ride, no matter what. As long as there is sin earth, death has a stronghold.

I don't make your life easy but I do make your life worth it. I will give you joy and peace in the middle of the chaos. I will see you safe all the days of your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment