Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, June 9, 2017

Health and healing...


My prayer:

Thank you for hearing all of the prayers throughout this day. Thank you for your healing power. 

I love a lot of different things about you God but I have to say, one of my favorites is your healing power and the divine health that you give to us freely. I am certain, when I am done living on this earth, your gift of salvation will probably be at the top of things I am most grateful for. But, now, in this life, there are few things that match being healed when you are sick or living a life of divine health. Whether you are healing me or someone else, the power, the freedom and the joy of your healing is beyond words. 

Thank you for being our healer.

What God Said Tonight:

Healing is the gift for the wounded and health is the gift for the children. 

I am your healer. I will heal you when you are broken. But what is greater is when I give you health and wholeness not as a reaction to hurt and illness but as a freely given gift so that you can be and achieve all that your heart desires. 

The miracle of health is less obvious but it is the greater gift. 

I love you.

1 comment:

  1. God please give the healing to my left leg is wrapped up and I am sorry for the sin and I promise to you I believe in you name of Christ Amen thank you God

    ReplyDelete