Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Chaos blow out...


My prayer:

Another day of surprises God but today, I honestly did not let it worry me at all. I had that crazy peace that you provide. I had that deep assurance that no matter what was going on, you are on my side and you will take care of me in the middle of it. 

Thank you for all of the guidance the last couple of days too! I apologize for not listening a few times but I got the hang of it after a while!

What would I do without you?

What God Said Tonight:

This is not the end. It is a beginning. It is a new day. It is a door. 

You see the chaos and you think the end is here. The chaos is blowing in the new day. The old must be blown out to make room for the new. Your life is, and always has been, full. I can't wedge in more without blowing some things out. 

I love you and I am with you, now and forever. My plan for you is glorious and so beautiful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment