Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

When God doesn't speak...


My prayer:

Well, I am not sure I did what you wanted me to do but I did the only thing I thought I could. You seemed ok with it but it was pretty vague. I like it much better when you get super obvious and tell me just what I should do, like our walks where you tell me, 'turn left' and 'turn right'. Today it was just that you did not stop me. I asked for you to stop me if it was not your will and you did not. 

So, as I say, I hope I got it right. What I do know is that you turn everything for my good. So, even if I got it wrong, I thank you in advance for turning it for my good. 

I am yours. I am grateful to be yours. I love you.

What God Said Tonight:

You see the light on the horizon. You see the morning sunshine. Where there is light, I am there. Follow my light through life. Let my light and my peace be your guide. If you are in darkness, that is not my will for you. If you are in confusion, that is not my will for you. 

Follow the light and the peace and find my will for you. 

I did not need to direct you today because you were headed in the direction I had for you. The only time you need to be told which direction to go is when you are going in the wrong direction. When you are on my path, you don't need me to tell you to keep going. You will naturally move forward. 

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment