Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, May 22, 2017

Stranger in a strange world...


My prayer:
Seeking truth. Seeking wisdom. Seeking guidance...seeking you God. 

I have this feeling that there is something just outside of me reach, outside of my vision, that is about to fall on me. It is a sense that something is very not right. I have no idea what it is and that makes it more nerve wracking. 

Is this just my imagination or is your Holy Spirit trying to help me? 

Seeking truth. Seeking wisdom. Seeking guidance...seeking you God. 

What God Said Tonight:

Everything is off. Nothing is right. At least, not the way I originally planned. 

You are a stranger in a strange world and that world will always seem strange to you. I only worry when the world stops seeming strange to you. That is when you have assimilated to a point where your purpose and your origin are lost. 

I have you strategically placed. I guide your life. You will always have everything you need to handle anything that comes your way. You have the God of all creation on our side. There will be things in your life that surprise you. Good surprises and not good surprises. But none of them are surprises to me. None of them are beyond my ability to respond. And, you have me in you so none of them are beyond your ability to respond. 

Stick with me and we can and will handle anything that comes your way. Don't worry one more second about the future. I have already been there and everything works out for your good. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment