Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Love is the purpose...

My prayer:

Thank you for all of your help today God. You made me a blessing to other people. I love when you do that. I love when you give me those opportunities. 

I am pretty worn out now though and my mind is wandering. Probably a good sign that I need to be listening instead of talking.

What God Said Tonight:

Your blessing is not location specific. It is not specific to circumstances. Your blessing transcends all boundaries because it comes from my love for you and my love is everlasting and all encompassing. 

I will find ways to bless you wherever you are and whatever you are doing. I will find ways to make you a blessing to other people because you are my child. You are a reflection of me on earth. So, as much as I love blessing you, it is with that same love that you bless others. 

The more you bless, the more you love, the greater your life and this world will be. Love really is the ultimate purpose behind everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment