Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Coming...


My prayer:

Sweet healer. Thank you for providing healing for us. You did not have to do it. You could have saved us and left it at that but you provided healing too. 

To me, that is proof of your love. That is proof that you not only want us to live forever in heaven with you but you want us to enjoy the time we have here. 

I thank you for healing me, my friends, my family. Your healing power is real and magnificent.

What God Said Tonight:

I have rain coming, but it is the type that nourishes. I have wind coming but it is the type that guides. I have joy coming, the type that lasts. I have peace coming like you have never seen. 

I love you and I have a lot more coming for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment