Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, May 15, 2017

Changing...


What God Said Tonight:

Look deep inside, look at your core and you will find me. I heal from the inside out. 

The changes in you do not always appear on the outside right away. You feel different and you know something has changed but the people around you don't see it yet. 

Be patient with them. Be patient with the promise. Your friends will soon start to see you like I see you. Your family will see that the old you has left. 

Changing as a result of knowing me is easy. Changing to prove you know me is ridiculous. My presence in you will be known. 

No comments:

Post a Comment