Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Planned for...


My prayer:

I choose to trust you God. I don't know what tomorrow will bring but I choose to trust you. I don't know the next step I should take but I choose to trust you. You have never let me down. You have promised you never will. You make it easy to trust you.

What God Said Tonight:

I have made a way. From the beginning of time, I knew about this day. I knew about you. I loved you from before you were born. I have expected and planned out this time. 

Your trust in me is well placed. You will see great and mighty things in my name. 

Your spirit, your soul and your life are all mine forever and I won't let go. Your body is a temporary dwelling that should be cared for but does not require the same level of importance. 

I love you. I am with you, always. We will see great things together.

No comments:

Post a Comment