Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Peace out of reach...


My prayer:

Thank you for the opportunities to be a blessing today God. I love when I get to be a part of you blessing people's lives. This life is so tough sometimes. It is fantastic to be a part of making even a small piece not so hard.

I am grateful for the person you have made me into, even with all of my imperfections. As long as I have you in me, I will get to be a blessing and be blessed. That kind of makes it all worthwhile.

What God Said Tonight:

Right now, I have peace all around you. You can see it but it is just out of reach. 

It is like you are standing on the cliffs overlooking the ocean. You can see a peaceful and beautiful beach down below but you can't reach it from where you are. You try to rest where you are but it is not comfortable and you do not get actual rest. 

My peace has not left you. It is around you. Please know that in this time, your place is on the rocks but that will not last forever. There is a time in the near future that I will personally walk you to the peaceful beach. I will hold your hand and lead you there. 

In the meantime, find solace in what you can see, even if you don't feel it right now. You are where I need you. I will take you from it as soon as I can. I love you.

1 comment:

  1. God's Will be done. Thank You Lord for holding me in the storm. Thank You for giving me Your strength. I praise You Lord.

    ReplyDelete