Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Hereditary love...


My prayer:

Well, it all turned out just like you said it would God. Writing that, I feel foolish. Of course it turned out like you said. You are God. What you say goes!

Thank you for giving me favor with "man" and blessing me with capabilities greater than my own. I got to swim with the big fish this week and because of you, I came out looking really good. Your favor is amazing God. 

Well, there is still a few more days to the week but this weekend, I get to celebrate what you did for us that allows me to know you! Now that should be pretty wonderful. 

What God Said Tonight:

Sit here a minute with me and look out on the world. When I look out, I see so much good. I see children who are loving and caring for each other. I see joy. I see people living for me and in peace. 

I see the other too. I see the evil that is yet to be abolished. I see the pain. I see the struggle. But, in the midst of all of that, there is still love, joy peace. 

That is part of what I love about my children. In the middle of he hardest situations, you find a way to love. If there was ever the need to prove that you are mine, that would be it. It is only my love that endures no matter what. It is my love in you that can shine through no matter the circumstance. 

I find that really beautiful. I love you now and forever my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment