Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, April 17, 2017

God's will...


My prayer:

I saw something that shook me out of my complacency tonight God. Sure, we all talk about the end times and the battle but to be faced with such a train with military tanks on it for as far as the eye could see, in the middle of my city...that is not something I expected. That is not something that happens in my protected life. Where were they going? Who were they going to kill? Why, after all of this time, have we not come up with a better way to deal with each other? What does this mean God? With politics so volatile and governments bombing and threatening to bomb each other, what are we supposed to do?

As I write this, it makes me think of all my friends around the world who deal with the actuality of war and the threat of war every minute of every day and night. What I saw today would have barely registered for them. They know the fear of immediate and unexpected violent death. They see the brutality of violence that we perpetrate on each other, every day. Maybe I should ask them what to do, how to respond?

Any way God, I pray for your peace and your return as soon as possible. I don't like it down here without you.

What God Said Tonight:

Wars and rumors of wars. You will hear of them, but that is not the end. 

You know not the day or the hour but you do know that my will reigns. You know that my will is designed for you to be blessed. 

You know my will and my ways and you love me for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment