Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Calling on God...


My prayer:

Awesome God. Tonight I need to lift up so many friends with so many needs that can only be met by your supernatural intervention. 

I ask for financial provision in my friend's life to pay off the debt that is more than I can help with. I ask for direction and comfort for my friend who keeps thinking he has heard your voice and direction only to have the door slammed in his face. I pray for my friend with the severe knee injury that they say is inoperable. 

God, I ask that you meet these needs like only you can, perfectly and completely. Whatever means you want to use but I ask that you bring the help soon. The situations have reached a level of desperation. 

Thank you Jesus!

What God Said Tonight:

A need is only a need when there is lack. I am the great provider. I will provide for all of your needs out of  my riches and glory. 

There is nothing big enough. strong enough or rich enough to keep me from coming when my children call. 

No comments:

Post a Comment