Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, March 31, 2017

My love...


My prayer:

I just want to rest in your presence tonight God. There is no better place. There is no better feeling than being safe in your love. Let me lie back in your love. I love you so much.

What God Said Tonight:

My love never leaves. My love never hurts. My love never fails. 

My love is something you can trust, now and always. 

My love is perfect. My love is not jealous or mean. It only loves. It does not fear that you won't love me back. My love just loves. 

My love is yours forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment