Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, February 10, 2017

We need each other...


My prayer:

What a crazy world God. 

Praying that your will be present in every aspect of every event in this world as it is in heaven. Praying that we find our identity in you and who you made us to be. Praying that we find a way to receive every amazing gift you have given to us. 

Thank you for boldness, guidance, peace, joy, love and health God. I love you.

What God Said Tonight:

A man is not more or less than the seed that began in him from the dawn of time. A man is the clay that I brought together and breathed life into. He is made of earth and  supernatural life. One without the other is not worth very much. 

The substance of earth, of matter, without the presence and spirit of God breathing life into it is nothing more than dirt. The presence of God with no substance to live in is power without purpose. We need each other. 

You are my creation and I made you for a reason. I am your God and I am the power and the purpose inside of you. Together we will yet see even greater things together. 

Never lose sight of the importance of the partnership.

No comments:

Post a Comment