Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Water in the river...


My prayer:

I see you working things together God. I see you arranging things that I could not have imagined. 

I LOVE WHEN YOU DO THAT!!! 

It is so amazing and humbling to watch you create a plan and execute it so perfectly. I love to watch you work. Thank you for letting me be a part of your plans God!

What God Said Tonight:

My will for you is like water in a river. It flows and ebbs. Sometimes it stays around in a lake for awhile. Those are times of rest and community. Then, when it is time, I move you down the river.

Your life is meant to be lived in motion. Some lives are meant to be lived in stasis. Your life is meant to be lived in motion. 

You next new thing is around the corner and you are going to love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment